ADVERTISEMENT

Grey Uniforms

AustinLewis

Hall of Famer
Staff
Sep 16, 2006
Thoughts on the grey uniforms
635807127889274144-01-MTSU-Thomas-touchdown.jpg

Not a fan, especially not for home games. Blue jerseys with the grey pants would probably look nice.

Didn't care for 'em.
How come so many programs seem to feel the need to change up uniforms so frequently?
What is their why?

I think its a recruiting tool, all kids like to look good, they change it up for the players. Oregon started the uniform craze, then Maryland jumped in and now most of the schools to it. However, I when I got home I watched the end of the Michigan/Mich. State game and I noticed they wore their traditional uni's...it was nice.

Back to our Confederate roots, needed a Cavalrymen on the side line

Haven't checked twitter since the game, but it would not surprise me if some stupid @$$ little sjw actually suggested that was why the Raiders wore gray. It would probably be the same moron that months ago suggested 'Lightning' was the name of NBF's horse...

Haven't checked twitter since the game, but it would not surprise me if some stupid @$$ little sjw actually suggested that was why the Raiders wore gray. It would probably be the same moron that months ago suggested 'Lightning' was the name of NBF's horse...
Ok you got me. what's a sjw?

Too light a shade of gray, IMHO. Especially not good when the other team's in white. I'm in favor of us wearing blue as the main color.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT