ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Let’s talk baseball!

We need to be at 30+ wins and >.500 in conference.

This is not a very challenging schedule overall. There’s no reason we can’t be better than average.

I’m lukewarm at best on the Meyer hire. With 5 of his 7 seasons as HC ending with losing records, this seems like the easy hire of a nice guy. I hope to be surprised by his success.

Like to add that MT was preseason pick for 6th in the realigned conference and did not have any MT players picked as all confernce in preseason while two teams picked below had reps on that team.

There's no apparent reason to believe this team will be any better than previous seasons except for 'hope' and I haven't been disabused of that yet.

Scared Season 1 GIF by The Spanish Princess

Reactions: RandallThomason
Watched a podcast where Chip Walters was on from the Press box at Reese Smith Field. Described the outfield as green and lush and that the recent snow on the field did not have a deleterious effect.

Hello to all. I appreciate all who read my season preview. If anyone has any baseball related questions, incl. lineups, rotation, etc. feel free to shoot them my way. I was inside the program last season and am still in contact with many sources close to the team. Look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT