ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Marshall done @ Wichita State

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
And it might be hard for him to find another job. Some very serious accusations, though they happened a while back it seems. Hopefully this can be a learning experience for him ? He should know better by his age though.

Can’t assault kids lol. He definitely needs to go sit in timeout for a bit. It’ll be interesting to see what kind of job he can land in the future though. People will forgive and forget in time.

Can’t assault kids lol. He definitely needs to go sit in timeout for a bit. It’ll be interesting to see what kind of job he can land in the future though. People will forgive and forget in time.
7.75 mil to part ways. I think he will be fine. If these coaches are guilty of the charges they should not receive a dime. No bargaining their way out.

Good coach (win column).. dirty recruiter and always has been.. my guess he'll get another job eventually because he wins by any means necessary and some program will be willing to take the chance..

And it might be hard for him to find another job. Some very serious accusations, though they happened a while back it seems. Hopefully this can be a learning experience for him ? He should know better by his age though.

I’m always surprised when a coach punches a grown man, since the player could probably lay him out.

As for the comments and verbal altercations described, you can’t do that in today’s time. It is odd for me though, since many of my coaches were just as verbally aggressive from elementary through HS and we never considered that abuse.

I’m always surprised when a coach punches a grown man, since the player could probably lay him out.

As for the comments and verbal altercations described, you can’t do that in today’s time. It is odd for me though, since many of my coaches were just as verbally aggressive from elementary through HS and we never considered that abuse.

Me too. I got some cussings in college during practice that would curl your hair. But...my position coach told me “the time to worry was when he stopped cussing me.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT