ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GoMiddle NCAA 25 Dynasty League sign ups ITT....

Matt Dossett

All American
Staff
May 14, 2016
I will have it for PS5. If I'm not mistaken, online dynasty will consists of 32 teams. Trying to get a GoMiddle crew together. Winner gets six months premium on GoMiddle..

Reactions: BlueraiderSC
I’m on the fence about which system to get. I have an XBOX now and I really like the Gamepass service, which will probably keep me locked into XBOX.

I'll see if I can get into the league with my PS3 and 2014 version of the game! 😜

Anyone know the big deal with the Xbox Series S and X? I haven’t had a console since the PS3. I’m debating what to get. I’m not a big gamer.

Anyone know the big deal with the Xbox Series S and X? I haven’t had a console since the PS3. I’m debating what to get. I’m not a big gamer.

The Series S is more of an entry level and not as good of a console in terms of specifications; however, I would say if you're only going to be using it to play the NCAA FB game, then Series S would be the way to go. Series S does not have a disc tray, so it would be for digital games only, easy enough to download digital copies of the games straight from the console. The Series X has a disc tray, larger harddrive for game storage, and better specs (GPU, RAM) which would make games overall look and play better.

Reactions: ewglenn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT