ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GoMiddle NCAA 25 Dynasty League sign ups ITT....

Matt Dossett

All American
Staff
May 14, 2016
I will have it for PS5. If I'm not mistaken, online dynasty will consists of 32 teams. Trying to get a GoMiddle crew together. Winner gets six months premium on GoMiddle..

Reactions: BlueraiderSC
I’m on the fence about which system to get. I have an XBOX now and I really like the Gamepass service, which will probably keep me locked into XBOX.

I'll see if I can get into the league with my PS3 and 2014 version of the game! 😜

Anyone know the big deal with the Xbox Series S and X? I haven’t had a console since the PS3. I’m debating what to get. I’m not a big gamer.

Anyone know the big deal with the Xbox Series S and X? I haven’t had a console since the PS3. I’m debating what to get. I’m not a big gamer.

The Series S is more of an entry level and not as good of a console in terms of specifications; however, I would say if you're only going to be using it to play the NCAA FB game, then Series S would be the way to go. Series S does not have a disc tray, so it would be for digital games only, easy enough to download digital copies of the games straight from the console. The Series X has a disc tray, larger harddrive for game storage, and better specs (GPU, RAM) which would make games overall look and play better.

Reactions: arg3b and ewglenn
The Series S is more of an entry level and not as good of a console in terms of specifications; however, I would say if you're only going to be using it to play the NCAA FB game, then Series S would be the way to go. Series S does not have a disc tray, so it would be for digital games only, easy enough to download digital copies of the games straight from the console. The Series X has a disc tray, larger harddrive for game storage, and better specs (GPU, RAM) which would make games overall look and play better.
As someone who doesn’t game much (I have a Switch with Mario Kart and a handful of games), is the XBOX series S 512 GB to handle Madden / NCAA?

As someone who doesn’t game much (I have a Switch with Mario Kart and a handful of games), is the XBOX series S 512 GB to handle Madden / NCAA?
That’s the one I was looking into. Sams has a pretty good bundle package for the Series S.

I’m not a gamer anymore, but I have a Series S. It’ll fit your needs if you feel like gaming without breaking the bank. I preordered 25, and I’m sure I’ll play it 3 times before I get bored. I miss 2005 me that built a MT dynasty that was invited to the SEC haha!

Reactions: tyler90wm

Yeah, I don't think the Series S would have many problems handling the new NCAA and Madden FB games. I don't know the most about the Xbox models since I have a PS5, but I would presume the Series X would just have better load times and (maybe) slightly better graphics compared to the Series S. I still stand by what I said in that the Series S would be the way to go if you are only going to use it to play the NCAA game. The Series X would be for people who would play multiple games and have concerns of hard drive space and game performance.

Reactions: ewglenn
I dont know how to post a picture I took as a screen shot but there was a preview that showed our team ratings.

1.5 star program
76 Overall
76 Offense
77 Defense

How would yall like to do the dynasty? Same conference? Pick whoever? P4 or G5? Obviously we all can’t be Middle ha.

Well considering I haven’t played a video game since 2014 I would be an easy W for everyone.

Our graphics team needs a raise. If y’all aren’t keeping up with this you should be!

• Love
Reactions: MTOleBlue
Yeah, kudos to the graphics team on this one! This guy became popular by playing the last cfb game (NCAA 14) and posting youtube videos about it. He is teasing teams he will choose to be his first dynasty team for this new game and MT/SJSU posted some "recruitment" stuff on Twitter/X. He chose MT for his final 5 teams. Kind of silly overall, but all in good fun and neat to see us get some pub at least!

Yeah, kudos to the graphics team on this one! This guy became popular by playing the last cfb game (NCAA 14) and posting youtube videos about it. He is teasing teams he will choose to be his first dynasty team for this new game and MT/SJSU posted some "recruitment" stuff on Twitter/X. He chose MT for his final 5 teams. Kind of silly overall, but all in good fun and neat to see us get some pub at least!
He still hasn’t locked us into his top 5 yet. Honestly we should win just on the interactions.

He's been the one EA Sports has featured in their gameplay videos of the new game. He's a big deal in the CFB 25 community (arguably, the biggest deal in YouTubers who play the game). Bordeaux, you know who to pick for the rebuild... Derek Mason coming in after a long painful time with Stockstill and Bordeaux coming in to rebuild us after a long drought of CFB games!

I took his tweets as he made his decision and it is middle
He is announcing his top 5 tomorrow. Right now Memphis, Houston, ECU and Michigan St are locked in as 4 of the 5. The last spot will be announced tomorrow.

EA just released the top 100 players in the game and here are the G5 representatives:

C-USA
#37 - Clay Webb (LG) from Jax St
#90 - Kaidon Salter (QB) from Liberty
#100 - Quinton Cooley (HB) from Liberty

MW
#44 - Ashton Jeanty (HB) from Boise St
#45 - Tory Horton (WB) from CSU

SBC
#50 - Jason Henderson (ROLB) from ODU

Reactions: ewglenn
If you don’t have the game yet and never ordered from QVC you can get it for $30 off.

Code is Hello30

Reactions: tyler90wm
Just played the game. I was under the impression that Floyd would look current with the construction. I don’t know why I thought that but it’s a fun game

Just played the game. I was under the impression that Floyd would look current with the construction. I don’t know why I thought that but it’s a fun game
I was expecting the same thing. It’s still a great game.

I’m ready to start or join an online dynasty when others are. I’m PS5 and as said before online dynasty doesn’t allow for cross play. I think it would be fun to pick a conference and all play in the same one but am open to whatever!

I’m ready to start or join an online dynasty when others are. I’m PS5 and as said before online dynasty doesn’t allow for cross play. I think it would be fun to pick a conference and all play in the same one but am open to whatever!
What conference you thinking? I say SBC, CUSA or MAC

Ok...

I don't have a PS5 or the latest XBOX, but I thought cross play was allowed?

Single game cross play is ok?
Dynasty cross play is not ok?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT