ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW, Louisville Presidency vacant

Writer for a fan site makes an endorsement for McPhee...

UOFL ACCEPTS PRESIDENT RAMSEY’S RESIGNATION, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
On one hand, seeing McPhee would be a relief. He's lead the university for 15 years and sometimes, fresh blood is needed to take the next step, especially with upcoming opportunities afforded by the breakaway from TBOR. On the other hand, however, with the break away from TBOR comes the need for experience to guide MT has it has theoretically more control over the future than ever before.

On one hand, seeing McPhee would be a relief. He's lead the university for 15 years and sometimes, fresh blood is needed to take the next step, especially with upcoming opportunities afforded by the breakaway from TBOR. On the other hand, however, with the break away from TBOR comes the need for experience to guide MT has it has theoretically more control over the future than ever before.

I have mixed emotions especially on who MT would get if he left. Louisville has had dynamic leadership over the last several decades and doubt they would be happy with the prospect of McPhee. My view skews to the opinion that any improvements to this university or campus has made the last fifteen years would have very likely happened whether mcphee was here or not. Also believe sometimes things get stale and change is needed. Not sure what would be best for MT at this point. I would hate to see another political hack appointment like we had with Sam Ingram and not sure the current governor is all that interested in who sits in Cope.

Go, McPhee, Go! And take that limelight loving "First Lady Liz" with you!!!

IF McPhee were to head to UofL and with Gary Ransdell's retirement next summer, both schools in the 100 miles of hate would have new presidents fall 2017.

18061sombrero.jpg

Surprised we have not seen her in an urban sombrero with her love of large ugly hats

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT