ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Former Blue Raider greats hoping to play in tournament with $2 million prize

That will be an outstanding group as long as they are all in decent shape. Dendy Harris and jones with knight and Massey? Wow! What is cool about this idea is we always say "well if so and so were on THIS team then we would be unstoppable". There are a few names I would still throw out there for consideration. Boogie, sultan, cuffee, hunter, hammonds, and gallman. If we go a lil further you can look at dean, Thomas, and gunn.

Reactions: C-Bow
A quick look at the site doesn't tell me how often an individual is allowed to vote. Anyone know?

It's all very confusing. I have voted but the "After June 1st" stuff is more than confusing. I don't want to vote for anyone other than the team I'm supporting but it's not clear you can give the three extra votes to Blue Zoo. And I sure don't care about the points - I just want to insure that I'm supporting ex-MT athletes to the fullest extent.

Rules seem as if they were written by an 8th grade drop-out and I sure don't see any possible reason for the voting to be so complicated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT