ADVERTISEMENT

Finishing strong...

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Staff appears to be doing a great job, appears this class with late additions is going to leap frog some other c-usa programs efforts.

I expect Casey will be updating the commitment list shortly. New guy early enrollee and in class tomorrow...

This post was edited on 2/1 8:14 PM by SpaceRaider

It seems like we are getting a lot of buzz and are finally having success with some of the upper tier recruits. Also, I think this staff is hungry and has been going all out since the UTEP game. I think they want redemption for last season and the recruiting is showing that. They are going hard in the paint and as a fan, I'm loving the effort. There is a ton of talent in this class.

This post was edited on 2/1 7:40 PM by blueraiderJT

We now have 3-4 db's that will compete to play in the fall with a great JUCO pickup at LB. We definitely upgraded the secondary. Those 4 DB's are already on Campus to go through Spring ball and 2 of them are High School early grads!

We've addressed weaknesses and needs in the class. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Originally posted by MTsumner92:

On paper I don't see a ton. I have not seen any film though.
I always say that the best judge of a class is looking at what other offers that a kid has.

And, FWIW, this might be the most "FBS offered" class we've ever signed.

Back in the SBC days, the bulk of our class was landed over FCS schools and maybe a few had some other Sunbelt offers.

This class, very few of them are those types of recruits. Most of them all have FBS offers, and many of them have multiple FBS offers.

Waiting for the LOIs on Wed. but after the class is firm I will be interested to know how many had firm P5 offers and it appears the latest JUCO had what I would consider an "Elite" P5 firm offer.

Waiting on Wed.

If we can get Bailey on Wednesday in addition to the others we already got with the strong JUCOs we hauled in January, we will have a loaded recruiting class on our hands talent wise. Watch the film. We have upgraded a lot on D and have addressed weaknesses. Apparently on O, Wade is calling his 4 o-linmen the Fab4 and they are pretty big dudes. Again, watch the film. A lot of speed, strength and explosiveness to the ball.

You can't say our coaches ain't working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT