ADVERTISEMENT

Ferguson/Seahawks on NFL Network Thursday

Is he still there? For some reason I thought he ended up with the Memphis Showboats of the USFL.

Any idea what that signing is for? Practice squad with a chance at a 53 man roster?

Is there a CUSA team by team list of current NFL players? Interested to see how MT stacks up against our league competition. Even compared to the recent departures for the AAC & Sunbelt. For best accuracy this season I suppose we'll have to wait for roster cuts though.

BTW- If not brought up previously. Richie James recently signed with KC. Can't wait to see if Andy Reid takes advantage of his skills. Chiefs playing Sunday. Imagine James should get some good play time. Will be watching

Did Big Ferg get any time? My old butt went to bed at halftime.

Just looked up the box score. 2 tackles and a sack. Not bad for limited time. Really rooting for this guy. We met him his freshman year on the field after the Camellia Bowl. Was extremely polite and took a pic with my son. When done, he had a big smile on his face and said, "Will you text it to me?" Hope he sticks with them, but gonna be tough. Hawks have some good D-linemen.

Reactions: ewglenn
BTW- If not brought up previously. Richie James recently signed with KC. Can't wait to see if Andy Reid takes advantage of his skills. Chiefs playing Sunday. Imagine James should get some good play time. Will be watching
Chiefs at noon Sunday…

Richie James made the most of his 2nd quarter Sunday night with 2 beautiful catches. A 43 yard bomb, & a highlight reel touchdown grab in the back left corner of the end zone!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT