ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL double digit dog

Agree Mike. This would be a huge win and give us momentum going on the road. I think 10.5 is about right.

With a line like that, Vegas is giving us between a 20 and 25% chance to win outright. Eeeeek.

It's going to come down to stopping the run and making them throw the ball to beat us, which seems unlikely. I see Vandy taking this one with Webb going for 175 on the ground.

New D coordinator and a high octane offense.. This could be a repeat of the 02 game.. Lets Go Blue Raiders! Beat Vandy!

Webb has KILLED us the last 2 games. Contain him and we win.

Reactions: C-Bow
Gonna be a tall order. He is voted preseason SEC and has high expectations. We will see ...that's why we play.

They can't throw it 10 feet. Stop Webb. Plain and simple. They beat us last year because we kept giving them the football on offense and letting Webb moonwalk on us. Stand him up and few times, take care of the rock and they won't be able to do much besides run. Plus it's the first game. I like our chances.

Our best chance is to play great defense and hold onto the ball! Wait.. Let's play football ina fundamental way! Maybe they should bring in Boots as a special consultant..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT