Cutrer may soon have a new nickname

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
dnj:

Cutrer may soon have a new nickname

...The former four-star prospect has received rave reviews from his position coaches and the head ball coach himself.

"I love his attitude, and he competes every day," head coach Rick Stockstill said. "He continues to show up, and I think he'll have a chance to help us."

Each and every practice, Cutrer's athleticism cannot be ignored and it's becoming more and more clear that baring any last minute stumbles, the Louisiana product will see significant playing time this season.....

God knows our secondary needs all the help it can get. Cutrer may prove to be the most impactful player signed in 2015.

He looks awfully skinny IMO which may dare teams to just run straight at him. With that being said, being skinny isn't always a bad thing if he can get off blocks and keep his pads below the guy he's tackling....

For some reason, I am a bit concerned with our ability to stop the run going into the season. Guess we'll find out when we visit Bama.

God knows our secondary needs all the help it can get. Cutrer may prove to be the most impactful player signed in 2015.

He looks awfully skinny IMO which may dare teams to just run straight at him. With that being said, being skinny isn't always a bad thing if he can get off blocks and keep his pads below the guy he's tackling....

For some reason, I am a bit concerned with our ability to stop the run going into the season. Guess we'll find out when we visit Bama.

I don't think Bama will be a good indication of our run defense. I think most teams will have trouble stopping their run game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT