ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL CUSA Semi-finals: Middle Tennessee (19-13, 11-9) vs FAU (29-3, 18-2), CBSSN, 11:30, Friday, March 10, 2023

Technical killed the momentum. McDevitt should have sent him to the locker room after that.

Good game, but how do you miss those two shots underneath the basket at the end. Two opportunities and couldn't convert. Great players make one of those.

And then the last second 3 I thought had a chance.

Dish is a Beast. Really going to miss him.

That being said, next year we will be an incredible team. Hope they all stay.

Reactions: Hop45
That's two season on a row where missed clutch free throws at the end of the game to lose. Good effort but too many mistakes and poor shooting. McDevitt has got to get some shooters and finishers at the basket on this team,.

Reactions: ewglenn
I honestly would be surprised, we didn't lose anybody to the portal from the last year. Sometime change is good. The key is improvement. We need some upgrades.
I agree. Wouldn't mind the majority coming back, but 2 quality guards & a good big to split time with Coleman-Jones would make for a really good team.

That technical on our bench came back to bit us in the end. No excuse for that. We may be the team to beat next year if we can add another Big and maybe a shooting guard ,

Dish deserves some individual recognition for being a solid fighter for MT over the long haul. This final game exemplified what Dish brought to this team and program. Dish has been a steady key piece for the team to lean upon. Dish has persevered through adversity and challenging years.

Much respect to this young man, Dishman, for battling like an honorable fighter for Middle Tennessee.

Dish deserves some individual recognition for being a solid fighter for MT over the long haul. This final game exemplified what Dish brought to this team and program. Dish has been a steady key piece for the team to lean upon. Dish has persevered through adversity and challenging years.

Much respect to this young man, Dishman, for battling like an honorable fighter for Middle Tennessee.
Who was that boo-hooing in the postgame interview with Dishman. Seriously???

It was Chip's color guy, Kyle Turnham. Can't say I blame him. Dish with all his injuries over his career was a warrior. Hate to see him go. Dish was great.

Only people who haven't followed this program can't appreciate the sentiment.
I’ve cried only two times over kids graduating from college. Mine. 😂

Players and coaches come and go and “thank you” for your time here.

Reactions: MTLynn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT