ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL CRS not considering internal candidate for defensive coordinator

I may have to apply. I'm sure my playstation experience will impress them.
If we went by playstation experience, I'd have a lifetime contract with a buyout worth more than Donald Trump.

I once beat an unnamed conference foe 149-0. If you scored more than 1TD, you were lucky.

Reactions: MT Glenn
That'll come in handy when Franklin leaves, but we need a DC now. What did you do on that side of the ball?!
Played tendencies with the computer AI. Blitzed the tar out of the opposing team through a variety of fronts and coverages

Each team had a specific tendency within the game. Once I figured out their tendency, I adjusted. FIU, for example, had a short quick passing game (lot of slate, quick in cuts) so I'd press the WR, zone the backers, and buzz a safety from time to time. I also 9 tech'd my DE to create a beeline to QB

Played tendencies with the computer AI. Blitzed the tar out of the opposing team through a variety of fronts and coverages

Each team had a specific tendency within the game. Once I figured out their tendency, I adjusted. FIU, for example, had a short quick passing game (lot of slate, quick in cuts) so I'd press the WR, zone the backers, and buzz a safety from time to time. I also 9 tech'd my DE to create a beeline to QB

Sounds good. You have my vote

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT