ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Conference Descrambler

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
I had completely forgotten about CSNbbs, probably because we've been so bad in the major sports why look to see what's being discussed.
This particular thread is certainly pertinent at this time since it's obvious there will be changes in the college landscape after the virus issue has passed. Financial considerations will no doubt cause conference affiliations to change for some schools. One hopes for the best.

Done. I'm biased and want Marshall and Charlotte in our conference, or even App State. Just want something that works travel wise for the school, but also travel wise for me as well living in Southern West Virginia.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Yes, you would hope that regionalism becomes more significant in conferences again.

My preferred conference mates are: 1. Marshall, 2. Western Kentucky, 3.USM, 4. UAB, 5. La Tech, 6.Georgia Southern, 7. Appalachian State, 8. Arkansas State, 9. UNC-Charlotte. If 12 team conference, I would add Lafayette and ODU to the list. Travel would be more Mid-South focused, plus picking up the established C-USA and prominent Sun Belt programs.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT