ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING commitment

Solid addition for MT here with Rosheem Collins. If you caught the piece I did on him prior to his visit, you knew MT was in a good position.

The Colorado offer definitely threw a wrench in the process for the coaching staff, but they made him a top priority and it paid off.

He'll be signing tomorrow.

Reactions: AustinLewis
He is the nephew of former OL Germayle Franklin who still lives in Murfreesboro. I'm sure that helped us out

Man Germayle REALLY stayed out of it on this one. I still can't believe they're related.
Is that concerning that a former player wouldn't help us out or he did he just want it to be the kid's decision without family pressure?

Is that concerning that a former player wouldn't help us out or he did he just want it to be the kid's decision without family pressure?

I think he was probably just wanting to stay neutral, which I think is commendable. Don't get it twisted, though, Germayle bleeds blue.

I wouldn't worry about Collins. UGA tried to get him to wait until January and he scoffed at that. Then Florida and Minnesota tried to jump in and he turned them away.

Reactions: RaiderDoug
Here is to hoping these guys are passing their classes and can enroll next month. Remember what happened with Bing-Dukes last year

As long as Collins sticks, we only have 4 DT on the team

Collins 300lbs
Poydras, took a RS in 2016 - 300lbs
Manciel, F in 2016, played at 270 lbs
Nix, RS in 2016, 260 - be interesting if he can contribute.

At this point we do need to find another 2 DT, one JC player and a true F.

Reactions: SmithO1906
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT