ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Buster watch: Georgia Southern at Ark State, ESPN2, Wednesday 10/5

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Ark State at home, winless, facing a team tough to beat...

and Buster feeling some heat, the Head Coach's defense of Buster leaves a lot to be desired.

"There's plenty of fault and I know everyone wants it to be Buster's fault, it's not just his. Nobody is harder on himself than him. I tend to believe you give a guy a job and you let him work at doing it and that is what we are trying to do but this is not a Buster Faulkner only issue.

Ark State at home, winless, facing a team tough to beat...

and Buster feeling some heat, the Head Coach's defense of Buster leaves a lot to be desired.

"There's plenty of fault and I know everyone wants it to be Buster's fault, it's not just his. Nobody is harder on himself than him. I tend to believe you give a guy a job and you let him work at doing it and that is what we are trying to do but this is not a Buster Faulkner only issue.

LOL :D

The first thing that comes to mind, when I'm remembering Buster Ball, is the Illinois game. I counted at least 8 straight, 1st and 10, unsuccessful dive plays in that game.
This morning, the replay of last night's game was on, while I was getting ready for work. Arkansas State ran the exact same running play at least 5 straight times. It worked three times but was stuffed the last two times.

Arkansas State looks like it doesn't have any talent on offense.

That QB is bad, the OL was mauled all night, and Buster still hasn't figured out that you don't score points by running towards the sidelines, you actually have to put it in the end zone.

That defense suffocated the GASo option though.

AppSt is no good. I watched the whole game vs Miami ... yes, skill gap was there but they are pretty crappy - some big play capacity but really not all that

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I happened to see some of the App State @ La-lafayetter game earlier this week. DNK what's happened to the cajuns but they were clearly not in the same class as App State. I'd have to say App State would probably be at or near the top of the standings in this conference.

Reactions: MidTnBlues
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT