ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody wanna suit up?

I thought we were loaded in WR types? Like 17 or so on the roster?
The number 17 has been thrown around on the message boards, but I haven't had the chance to count them.

IMO, having 17 WR isn't such a big deal. TF typically plays 8-10 in a regular season and some WR (James and I think Ty Lee) can line up in the backfield from time to time.

NFL Hall of Famer Kevin Greene was playing intramural football at Auburn and his teammates encouraged him to try out for the NCAA team. He said he was thrilled to make the squad and was just hoping that he wouldn't get killed on the scout team.

Needless to say, he worked his way into starting and then kicked ass in the NFL.

I looked at walking on to a college team after my sophomore year of college - despite never wearing pads in my life. When I emailed the HC at Lambuth about the possibility, he shared a story about one of his players who never played a down of HS ball and made it to the NFL. Had a couple of other schools express interest - one coach even started calling me and my buddies about coming up to his school

Oh, to get my 4.4-4.5 speed back

I looked at walking on to a college team after my sophomore year of college - despite never wearing pads in my life. When I emailed the HC at Lambuth about the possibility, he shared a story about one of his players who never played a down of HS ball and made it to the NFL. Had a couple of other schools express interest - one coach even started calling me and my buddies about coming up to his school

Oh, to get my 4.4-4.5 speed back

I grew up right across the street from Lambuth College.

Reactions: AustinLewis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT