ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Any word on scrimmage result vs Georgia Southern?

Heard a brief in passing mention of a scrimmage against unnamed team in a positive way by Monte Hale on one of his afternoon shows, but never cared to dig around for info on it...

Reactions: BruiserINT
Heard a brief in passing mention of a scrimmage against unnamed team in a positive way by Monte Hale on one of his afternoon shows, but never cared to dig around for info on it...
I cared to dig around and couldn't find anything haha, but glad to hear it sounded good!

C-USA
Charlotte – 10/24 vs. Georgia (charity); 10/30 at Wofford
FAU – 10/23 vs. Jacksonville at neutral site
FIU – 10/23 at UCF; 10/31 vs. Miami
Louisiana Tech – 10/23 at SMU
Marshall – None
Middle Tennessee – 10/16 vs. Georgia Southern in Atlanta; 10/31 vs. Austin Peay
North Texas – 10/16 vs. Oral Roberts
Old Dominion – 10/30 at American
Rice – 10/30 at Stephen F. Austin
Southern Miss – 10/31 at Southeastern Louisiana
UAB – 10/23 vs. Auburn
UTEP – 10/24 vs. Houston Baptist; 10/30 at TCU
UTSA – 10/23 at Texas Southern; 10/31 vs. Incarnate Word
Western Kentucky – None

Last edited:
I’m really looking forward to CBB season. Over time it has become arguably my favorite sport. Football used to by far be my favorite but I really dug deeper into CBB when Kermit started having success and I havnt looked back.

is it bad that I’m hopeful for us to be competitive this year ? I think .500 overall and .500 in conference would give some optimism at least, then you never know what happens in CUSA tournament. I’m so tired of watching my blue raiders play bad basketball.

would love to see us and WKU dominate the league, UTEP too. Send these CUSA schools headed to the suck belt a nice departing fat L that they can suck on

I’m really looking forward to CBB season. Over time it has become arguably my favorite sport. Football used to by far be my favorite but I really dug deeper into CBB when Kermit started having success and I havnt looked back.

is it bad that I’m hopeful for us to be competitive this year ? I think .500 overall and .500 in conference would give some optimism at least, then you never know what happens in CUSA tournament. I’m so tired of watching my blue raiders play bad basketball.

would love to see us and WKU dominate the league, UTEP too. Send these CUSA schools headed to the suck belt a nice departing fat L that they can suck on
I'm thinking the worst here, 10 or 11 wins total would be absolute ceiling. If there is, say, 'a season ending injury to start out to a key player, things could be bad as last season was without all the convenient covid excuses...

Need to end this regime and move forward with a new staff.

On all sports talk on wgns, Andy Herzer stated that MT won both of their scrimmages, FWIW

Great news to hear. I like our roster. If we can play hard for two full halves (remember last years epic 2nd half melt downs after playing well all game?) we might be able to reach .500. It feels disgusting to view .500 as a goal but I suppose that's where we are at with this program. How the mighty have fallen.

I do cling to hope that we can maybe do something special. CBB is a sport now where teams can come out of nowhere with a few good transfers/new players. I feel like we have the talent from a star rating standpoint but it just hasn't manifested itself, yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT