ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Alabama gets their QB out of the portal

It certainly won't matter against our possum squad, but Bama might be in trouble this year.

They still have 5-stars stacked everywhere, but Simpson and Milroe - their two QBs in the spring were, to put it mildly, crap. This was a total panic move by Bama to try and get another body in and see if they can get some quality QB play.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
It certainly won't matter against our possum squad, but Bama might be in trouble this year.

They still have 5-stars stacked everywhere, but Simpson and Milroe - their two QBs in the spring were, to put it mildly, crap. This was a total panic move by Bama to try and get another body in and see if they can get some quality QB play.
Especially with Tommy Rees running the offense now. Buchner knows the schemes already.

We will make it look competitive for the 1st quarter, maybe even the 1st half. Down just a TD or so. Then their depth will kick in with fresh guys and us still playing our starters....and the steamroll will commence.

I actually like our odds against bama. This is the year to get them imo. I doubt we win but I think we cover.

Reactions: Noogaraider1
Man. Ha. I hope.

Last time I saw Bama vs mt live was 2002. 34-39 loss

I think we get smacked around so bad. Stock doesn’t do early games.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
there only weakness is QB, and they have 5 top 10 from their class. Bama will be Bama

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT