ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING 2026 In-State Offer

Are we recruiting Mississippi Gatorade POY Macie Phifer?
I saw a large number of twitter (X) postings by Samantha Phifer (Macie's mother?) about Macie's accomplishments this past year. The one college repost by Samantha was an MT basketball CUSA tournament victory over La Tech tweet from the other week.
6' 1" forward averaging almost 20 ppg. Also an apparently excellent volleyball player.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I saw a large number of twitter (X) postings by Samantha Phifer (Macie's mother?) about Macie's accomplishments this past year. The one college repost by Samantha was an MT basketball CUSA tournament victory over La Tech tweet from the other week.
6' 1" forward averaging almost 20 ppg. Also an apparently excellent volleyball player.
Yes, we've offered her.

She has had offer from Middle for over a year now, same for Baugus I believe. I've seen some say she's 5'11 others 6'1. Most recent article I could find listed USM, ULM, Middle and App St as her offers

Reactions: MTFAN61
She has had offer from Middle for over a year now, same for Baugus I believe. I've seen some say she's 5'11 others 6'1. Most recent article I could find listed USM, ULM, Middle and App St as her offers
Phifer's offer list from most recent to latest offer (subject to change with coaching changes): Appalachian State, Louisiana Tech, Western Carolina, Central Arkansas, Louisiana-Monroe, Samford, Murray State, South Alabama, Lipscomb, North Alabama, Southern Miss

Baugus' offer list from most recent to latest offer: Southern Miss, Tennessee Tech, UT-Martin, Lipscomb, North Alabama, Chattanooga, Jacksonville State

Based solely on success MT is another world compared to the competition. I understand that's not the sole criteria on why these student-athletes select their schools.

Reactions: MTFAN61
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT