ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 2015 Popeyes Bahamas Bowl (ESPN), 11AM, Thursday, December 24

if we're not gonna line up correctly and seal the left edge, we are gonna get burned. Plain and simple. Walker got burned again. Not having Barber is killing us in the middle.

Defensive angles are sooooo bad.

I've never seen anything like it. It looks like a high school team.

We are now 1-4 in bowl games and the only reason we beat Southern Miss was because of Tony Franklin and Manny Diaz

I think Dasher's ability beat USM. Guys, don't do the typical meltdown we always do. Stock has over 4000 yards and a bright future ahead. We'll bounce back.

Reactions: NUTZ4UMTSU
What we saw today was they were just MUCH more physical than us. They ran the ball down our throats and we could not stop them - meanwhile, we could not run the ball except on the option play (which we never saw again)

I do think our coaches mishandled the 2nd quarter poorly, should have had at least a 10 point lead and no fight in the last minute - stopped them with one minute left, 3 timeouts and the wind and quit.

The better team won.

Out coached , D sucked, secondary really sucked but that is what we are overpaying Stockstill for so just bend over and take it with a smile.

ADVERTISEMENT