ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 2015 Popeyes Bahamas Bowl (ESPN), 11AM, Thursday, December 24

positive%20post_zps5nyjyq86.jpg

I keep telling myself not to look at the boards anymore, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I hate most of our fans.
I am with you. If it weren't for the work of Casey and space I would be gone.I quit going to the other board because of this kind of silliness. Don't care about the game enough but to google the score but will put the time and effort to log in here day after day to shit on it. Quit going to games but bitch about the bowl not being convenient for fans. All the while going to other schools games. We have some fans that are just miserable people. No fixing that I guess.

goblueraiders.com:

RAIDERS, BRONCOS BATTLE IN THE BAHAMAS THURSDAY, KICKOFF SET FOR 11:06 AM CENTRAL ON ESPN

GAME INFORMATION
(FULL GAME NOTES)

(GAMEDAY CENTRAL)

Hashtag: #MTvsWMU, #BlueRaiders
Twitter: MT_FB
Instagram: @MTAthletics
Facebook: Blue Raider Athletics

Game Captains: LB T.T. Barber, S Kevin Byard, OL Darius Johnson, DL Pat McNeil

Date: Thursday, Dec. 24
Time: 11:06 AM
Teams: Middle Tennessee (7-5) vs Western Michigan (7-5)
Stadium: Thomas A. Robinson National Stadium (15,000)
Weather Forecast: 82 degrees, partly cloudy
TV: ESPN (Steve Levy, Mark May, Mack Brown, Kaylee Hartung)
Radio: WMOT-FM (89.5), WGNS (1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM), Game 2 (102.5/94.9/95.1)
Play-by-Play:Chip Walters
Analysis: Wes Counts
Gates Open: 10:00 a.m. EST

Live Audio/Live Streaming | Live Stats

I am with you. If it weren't for the work of Casey and space I would be gone.I quit going to the other board because of this kind of silliness. Don't care about the game enough but to google the score but will put the time and effort to log in here day after day to shit on it. Quit going to games but bitch about the bowl not being convenient for fans. All the while going to other schools games. We have some fans that are just miserable people. No fixing that I guess.
Liked, then unliked, just so I could like it again. Great post. Thanks to Space, who has been doing it since I started reading the Delphi boards in 2000 or 2001.

I keep telling myself not to look at the boards anymore, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I hate most of our fans.

I seriously encourage folks to use the ignore function on this board. It does a great job at hiding all posts from people you don't want to hear from. You just have to be disciplined enough to not hit the show ignored posts button. I only have a couple I've Iggied because they troll more than they contribute. Everybody here pretty good folk to me..

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueRaider95
I ride or die with MT. This is a good bowl game matchup. If you say it isn't, you don't know much about football in the G5 world. I like this bowl and can't wait to watch it tomorrow.

I have always enjoyed watching over seasons, the development and growth of players. I have enjoyed watching TT Barber, and Byard over the seasons. They have been pretty special players for the Blue Raiders and have worked hard and experienced the ups and downs of their teams over their four seasons. I am very happy for them to experience a trip outside the USA for their final game as Blue Raiders. I wish my finances were where I could be there to watch them, but I guarantee you I will be in front of a TV tomorrow morning to watch every minute of the game. To me, to not do so would be like a parent, refusing to watch their kid's graduation or some other important event in their lives. Go Blue Raiders!

PS: We have some talented freshmen on this team and I hope this season proves to be the baseline for some really great seasons ahead. Even if the coming seasons disappoint or don't meet expectations, I am going to enjoy watching these guys.

snacks prepared.
floors vaccumed.
furniture dusted.

Would rather be in the Habamas live and in person or somewhere else easier to get to, but, hey, they're playin'; we're watchin'. the blue blood is beginning to flow again

They'll adjust. We stacked 9 in the box and didn't have the right side sealed. He won't stack 9 again.

Sounds like we have a decent crowd there based on the cheers from that fieldgoal miss.

What a weird half of football.

Both DC's started bringing blitzes and it seemed to bother both QB's.

We shot ourselves in the foot a couple of times, which is pretty much our M.O.

We've got to give our DB's some help on the WMU WR's. They outmatch our corners.

Yet we're tied. That fumble was B.S. Their defensive player was out of bounds twice when he stripped it. Why they didn't overturn that is beyond me. You can't make plays while being out of bounds and he was out twice. B.S.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT