ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL You see WKU come back from the dead?

When the outcome of this game was decided, I was sitting in traffic gridlock on 840 eastbound between Almaville Rd. and I-24 trying to get to the east side of Murfreesboro for a company Christmas party.🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: ewglenn
That was a wild game. One of the best I've seen. Even better to put the SBC back in its place.

Future seems bright for CUSA. I find myself wondering if we should jump conferences if given the chance now....

Reactions: ewglenn
That was a wild game. One of the best I've seen. Even better to put the SBC back in its place.

Future seems bright for CUSA. I find myself wondering if we should jump conferences if given the chance now....
Lol I always wanted the MAC

He opted out. And not only that but Corley - their top receiver - played the first half and then opted out in the second half. SMH
Again, just like NIL, this is the kind of crap that has ruined bowl season and all but killed the post season senior bowls. Too many bowls and too many agents telling their “future clients” to wait for the Pro Days and combines.

It’s a generational thing, I get it, but still doesn’t make me agree with it.

I need to just shut my old fart mouth. 🤬

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum

That’s where I’m at. I think the only non P4 conference I would be interested in would be the SBC if us and WKU went together. Even then, we likely end up in the west and I’m not sure that’s much better than what we have now. Personally I really like this group of teams. JSU and KSU will give us some regional rivals. Liberty will give us a shot at NY6 money. The only school I’m not super thrilled about is FIU but I don’t mind a trip to Miami. I think CUSA is a good conference and if Judy continues to make smart moves I’m happy being here. The MAC is boring and a death sentence, the AAC pretty much took a bunch of dead weight. ECU and Memphis are going to jump whenever they get an opportunity and the MWC isn’t going to come calling. I would be very happy if we stuck with who we have and maybe add Missouri St.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT