ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL WKU tickets

RandallThomason

Blue Raider Legend
Jan 1, 2005
Looking to get 2-4 tickets for the game in Bowling Green on Saturday. Does anybody have any they would be willing to sell me?

Looking to get 2-4 tickets for the game in Bowling Green on Saturday. Does anybody have any they would be willing to sell me?

Good luck. What I've seen on twitter is it is near a sell out.I guess wky fans are really really anxious to see a wku win over Middle in Diddle.

Gonna be a hell of a game. I hope our boys are ready for a war. It will without question be the toughest environment we face all year and we are going to be facing an incredibly hot team.

So, I thought I heard Chip and Kermit say Marshall is already a sellout with WKU likely to sellout shortly well before gametime. That's good for the teams playing and the conference. It should be some great bball environments for some exciting high level college basketball this weekend.

Looks like Chip will have to describe the Marshall game as I've given up on bein. At least on comcast.

Sounds like those two schools don't have a problem selling out in January.

Murfreesboro has no excuses.

this-town-needs-an-enema-23079243.png

Reactions: MTTim and C-Bow
Oh yea! With school back in and the conference slate in full swing, this team more than deserves some huge home crowds. Particularly when some of the rival contender types teams come to town, the crowds really need to pack The Glass House. While I would love some sellouts at home, 9000+ for home conference games would be a good step in the right direction.

If I'm not mistaken, MT gets our rivals at home to close out the regular season. It's been a brutal schedule to start the conference slate with 5 of the first 7 on the road including the big Marshall & WKU swing. The payoff will come when MT gets 3 game home stand to close out the season vs our biggest rivals and likely title contenders.

I remember that days when WKU would fill every arena in the OVC just because . . .

And now MT is filling their arena: Glory days, Glory days, Glory days!!!

Reactions: dukewayne
Sounds like those two schools don't have a problem selling out in January.

Murfreesboro has no excuses.

this-town-needs-an-enema-23079243.png
Neither one of their arenas hold 12,000 like ours. We would have many more sell outs if our arena was as small as theirs. To your point though, we do need better support.

This thread is as good as any to grumble some. I guess it is asking too much for C-USA to have good strong visionary leadership in the Conference HQ. MTvsWKU will be on Stadium I think. At least it is something. MTvsMarshall on BEIN is not exactly a powerhouse of coverage considering comcast does not even carry them in HD much less the close to $10/mo extra for maybe a couple-few games a year. Meanwhile, OVC again has 2 conf games on national TV tonight on the ESPNU and CBS Sports. Unreal! The OVC is getting games in conference of .500 teams playing in front of 500 fans on main cable national sports networks while C-USA is struggling to get decent coverage or regional and online coverage of bubble teams in front of packed arenas and sellouts while competing for 1st place. It's getting pathetic.

The only consolation I can hope to take away from this is that C-USA is still actually getting paid a little bit of money to broadcast those games whereas the OVC is likely giving away those broadcasts or something close to giving them away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT