ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL WKU represents!

Remember when we use to
Complain about the garbage CUSA teams losing all their CUSA games and ruining our conference RPI????

well well well....

Remember when we use to
Complain about the garbage CUSA teams losing all their CUSA games and ruining our conference RPI????

well well well....

Those were the days.

I'm still somewhat hopeful that McDevitt and staff can get the program back to what it was a few years ago.

Sadly, given the current state of MTSU, I'm sure my optimism will be tempered in a week or so.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Those were the days.

I'm still somewhat hopeful that McDevitt and staff can get the program back to what it was a few years ago.

Sadly, given the current state of MTSU, I'm sure my optimism will be tempered in a week or so.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

i hate to be the Debbie downer. But the coaching just isn’t there. We have all the signs of a poorly coached team still in year 3. A good coach would have drawn up some easy baskets during that 0-22 drought. inexcusable. A good coach would instill better decision making in his players to the end the half/game. A good coach would never allow his teams to consistently shoot bad FT %’s. A good coach knows how to create easy baskets for his team, whether through set plays or out of bounds plays. Remember how many easy baskets and lay ups we used to get with Kermit ? Do you ever see anything even close to that with McDevitt ? Nope.

McDevitt has shown he can get talent here. I will give him credit for that. But the dude simply doesn’t have the chops yet to be a top G5 coach which is what we are paying him to be. The offensive prowess just isn’t there and neither is the defensive tenacity. There is no winning culture. There is no killer instinct. There is no leadership. There is no will to win.

Omaha is a chopped liver 200ish RPI team that just beat us on a BAD DAY for them. They shot 14% from 3, committed 22 turnovers, and still beat us.

We might be worse than last year!!! At least Antonio green could make a free throw!!

Kermit's players as a team didn't always have the best FT % either. The difference is that it seemed 95% of the time Kermit's players seemed to hit the crucial FTs in crunch time. They seemed to struggle to shoot over 60% from the line most of the game, but they would sink the remaining few to seal the deal.

i hate to be the Debbie downer. But the coaching just isn’t there. We have all the signs of a poorly coached team still in year 3. A good coach would have drawn up some easy baskets during that 0-22 drought. inexcusable. A good coach would instill better decision making in his players to the end the half/game. A good coach would never allow his teams to consistently shoot bad FT %’s. A good coach knows how to create easy baskets for his team, whether through set plays or out of bounds plays. Remember how many easy baskets and lay ups we used to get with Kermit ? Do you ever see anything even close to that with McDevitt ? Nope.

McDevitt has shown he can get talent here. I will give him credit for that. But the dude simply doesn’t have the chops yet to be a top G5 coach which is what we are paying him to be. The offensive prowess just isn’t there and neither is the defensive tenacity. There is no winning culture. There is no killer instinct. There is no leadership. There is no will to win.

Omaha is a chopped liver 200ish RPI team that just beat us on a BAD DAY for them. They shot 14% from 3, committed 22 turnovers, and still beat us.

We might be worse than last year!!! At least Antonio green could make a free throw!!

What veteran coach did McDevitt bring in with him. I just remember Kermit struggling until Towe and Greising showed up. Maybe McDevitt needs to look for that type of guy

Reactions: SpaceRaider
What veteran coach did McDevitt bring in with him. I just remember Kermit struggling until Towe and Greising showed up. Maybe McDevitt needs to look for that type of guy

There is a difference between struggling to get over the hump with perpetual plus .500 seasons and what you see with this staff.

I wanted to wait til the end ofDecember to say anything else but you all keep watching the same crap and CNM getting out coached thinking tomorrow is going to be different. Good luck with y’all’s misguided expectations. Will see you later in the year.

There is a difference between struggling to get over the hump with perpetual plus .500 seasons and what you see with this staff.

I wanted to wait til the end ofDecember to say anything else but you all keep watching the same crap and CNM getting out coached thinking tomorrow is going to be different. Good luck with y’all’s misguided expectations. Will see you later in the year.

I know what I'm watching, I just asked did he bring some experience like those 2 guys. Hell I hate losing doesn't matter what it is. He could probably benefit from a getting a coach like Monte or Greg.

I know what I'm watching, I just asked did he bring some experience like those 2 guys. Hell I hate losing doesn't matter what it is. He could probably benefit from a getting a coach like Monte or Greg.

Greg got robbed. He should have been our HC. He earned it.

Even in Kermit's worst years, he's better than CNM's best here so far.

Greg got robbed. He should have been our HC. He earned it.

Even in Kermit's worst years, he's better than CNM's best here so far.
I agree. He was the next in line and I still believe there would not have been a drop off. This program would be rocking.
Another reason our President and AD should not make the hiring decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT