ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Where would you set the over/under for wins in 2017?

Regular season wins, 7

If you include bowl game, 7.5

Here's what underdogdynasty writers had to say on O/U...

Middle Tennessee - O/U 7.5 wins

Jared Kalmus - A tough out-of-conference schedule will keep MTSU’s win totally artificially low throughout most of the 2017 season. 7.5 is a spot-on over/under number to me but if forced to pick seven or eight wins I’m going to drop the Blue Raiders to the under mark.

Tanner Spearman - That out of conference schedule gives me pause, but I’ll take the over. They get about as good a West draw as you could ask for with UTEP and UAB. If they can beat just one out of Old Dominion, WKU, or Vanderbilt, that should get them to eight.

Cyrus Smith - Middle Tennessee has a tough non-conference schedule but they aren’t playing juggernauts. If MTSU is serious about getting over the hump they should take at least one game out of Vandy, Syracuse and Minnesota. I’ll take the over but if the defense is still a train wreck the Blue Raiders will enter conference play with no room for error.

A.J. Grande - Middle will set the tone for their entire season Week 1 against Vandy. *Hot Take Alert* Win and I think they go on to win the East, lose and 2017 might be the most disappointing season in the Stockstill/James era.
That being said I think they beat Vandy and get at least eight wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT