ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on here

SmithO1906

True Blue
Aug 5, 2015
Our football team is 6-2 with one of the best offenses in the country and still have a shot at winning our division and hosting the conference championship game and our fans are at each other's throats on this board and the other. Ladies and gentlemen, CALM DOWN. I know this team isn't perfect and let two very winnable games slip away but my goodness, enjoy the moment.

Reactions: MTTrueBlue
automotivator_remain-calm-1380645949.jpg

I'm turning into that fan that does nothing but complain, and I hate that.

I'm just over watching other teams do great things while we have to annually settle for "we had a good season, but...."

Let's see what happens from here on out. Lord knows we're due for some luck.

Reactions: Raiderclyde
As of today, there is plenty of football left and plenty to play for in terms of wins. Championship is possible, if things fall the right way. All we can do is focus on next Saturday's game, score, and make the fewest mistakes. UTSA is formidable. But, we should win by 14 points or so, if we tighten up on defense and continue to be effective in offensive production. Defense will win championships. I think many fans are hungry for championship football, not merely being "bowl eligible".

I love it. I think this is healthy....healthy conflict. We are growing up, putting on our big boi britches. Not settling. Pushing.... not just happy about being here.

We are 6-2 and that is awesome.

Reactions: T2Tool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT