ADVERTISEMENT

We give you a table scrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDB, he is totally Subway Jared.

To be honest, I don't want to be anything like Memphis. I just want my squad to play up to their potential. They aren't right now. Hopefully we'll get there. I'm a fan no matter what so it is what it is.

However, every team, especially G5 teams, have peaks and valleys. Only 2-3 have had sustained consistent success. When we won 10 games, you guys sucked. It's part of life as a G5 school. You should probably hope you lose 3 of your last games to keep your staff in tact because it's unrealistic to think the cupboard won't get raided. When we had our 10 win season, we lost our OC, DC and a couple of others too. It happens. It's funny, No one on here thought we would keep our staff in place in 09. Mizzou is in the SEC. Memphis isn't. Why would your DC stay or come back? It's just not realistic thinking. You guys are on top right now. Of course you haven't played Houston or Temple yet so we'll see after that but if you win out, the sharks are coming. That's the reality. There will be revolt if the success isn't sustained. There's always a price to pay for success in this sport. You're up one year and down the next. There are no dynasties in G5. You have to enjoy the success while you can with as much grace as you can because you're gonna look like a major a$$hat when your team hits the wall and they will because the odds as a G5 are guaranteed it will happen.

Like I said before and you are proving my point. You guys are undefeated and ranked, yet you are here and not on your board. I don't get it. It's really sad.

The state of Tennessee's only top 25 team.#RealMemphisFootball.

Maybe Middle will be in a conference with 3 top 25 teams.

JDB, he is totally Subway Jared.

To be honest, I don't want to be anything like Memphis. I just want my squad to play up to their potential. They aren't right now. Hopefully we'll get there. I'm a fan no matter what so it is what it is.

However, every team, especially G5 teams, have peaks and valleys. Only 2-3 have had sustained consistent success. When we won 10 games, you guys sucked. It's part of life as a G5 school. You should probably hope you lose 3 of your last games to keep your staff in tact because it's unrealistic to think the cupboard won't get raided. When we had our 10 win season, we lost our OC, DC and a couple of others too. It happens. It's funny, No one on here thought we would keep our staff in place in 09. Mizzou is in the SEC. Memphis isn't. Why would your DC stay or come back? It's just not realistic thinking. You guys are on top right now. Of course you haven't played Houston or Temple yet so we'll see after that but if you win out, the sharks are coming. That's the reality. There will be revolt if the success isn't sustained. There's always a price to pay for success in this sport. You're up one year and down the next. There are no dynasties in G5. You have to enjoy the success while you can with as much grace as you can because you're gonna look like a major a$$hat when your team hits the wall and they will because the odds as a G5 are guaranteed it will happen.

Like I said before and you are proving my point. You guys are undefeated and ranked, yet you are here and not on your board. I don't get it. It's really sad.
If the position being offered is to be HC he takes that. You clearly are not bright because Missouri lost their last DC to Missouri State. He took the HC position offered. Coordinators aspire to be head coaches because they get paid more money and it is a fast track to better themselves.

Any team in the American can just raid the lower G5 conferences and take their staff. We are the wealthiest G5 conference and will just cherry pick the up and coming coaches from the lower conferences.

One G5 conference trying to be better than other G5 conferences is so stupid. It just makes the P5 conferences laugh more.

Ok, let's say your DC comes back which rarely happens. Has he been an HC before? Does he even want that gig. Some guys don't. It's mere conjecture anyway.

I've fed this troll long enough. Good luck and stay away from those kids Jared. That's just wrong.

In my 4 years of living in Memphis, I've come across 1 person, only 1, who wasn't actively trying to get out of this awful city. But congrats on being 25 and in the AAC, I guess. Congrats for feeling the need to come over here and give us your table scraps and gloat about the season tiger high is having. I don't care about tiger high. I don't keep up with them, don't talk about them, don't think about them.

TP76 has failed to mention that the Tiger secondary is currently ranked 127th out of 127 FBS schools and just ahead of FBS-in-waiting Charlotte.

I love the Tigers but....without Lynch and the high powered offense, they would probably be sitting at 3-5 just like the Blue Raiders. Their continued busted coverages and giving up the big play is something that was unacceptable when I played for them. They are young on defense this year and it shows.

TP76 has failed to mention that the Tiger secondary is currently ranked 127th out of 127 FBS schools and just ahead of FBS-in-waiting Charlotte.

I love the Tigers but....without Lynch and the high powered offense, they would probably be sitting at 3-5 just like the Blue Raiders. Their continued busted coverages and giving up the big play is something that was unacceptable when I played for them. They are young on defense this year and it shows.
They make the plays when they count. 7-0 is 7-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT