ADVERTISEMENT

WATCH: TED CRUZ RESPONDS TO TRUMP STAFFER ARREST

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
WATCH: Ted Cruz responds to Trump staffer arrest
Posted by The Right Scoop on Mar 29, 2016 at 2:00 PM in Politics |
By The Right Scoop

Ted Cruz was asked today about Trump’s campaign manager being arrested and charged with simple battery, and he responded that it was a very sad development but that it is the consequence of the abusive culture of the Trump campaign.

Cruz pointed out that the Trump campaign has been built on personal insults and attacks, and now ‘physical violence’ can be added to that list. Cruz says none of this has any place in a political campaign or in our democracy.

Watch:

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/10NyazIP/ted-cruz-responds-to-lewandwoski-arrest_dvd.mp4

I like how Cruz said that this clarifies what the Trump campaign is about, meaning that it should really differentiate who the candidate of substance is in this race.

Maybe I’m wrong, but it feels like the wheels are quickly coming off the Trump train and that Cruz is beginning to emerge as the only serious candidate who just might win the nomination outright.

I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
No doubt, the wheels are coming off the Trump Train. I also think people better jump off before it goes over the cliff and crashes and burns. I do think the news of Trump’s campaign manager being arrested and charged with simple battery will be on every nightly newscast, so let's see what happens to the polls in the next few days.

Somehow that seems incredibly fitting for the campaign that swears it loves women and will be amazing for women. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT