ADVERTISEMENT

Vic's Picks: 11/20/16

Dec 13, 2016
All right boys and girls time for the picks of the day sponsored by T-Mobile*. Enough with your data plans move over to truly unlimited data with T-Mobile. Also brought to you by Nintendo. Remember the NES? Well go out and get nostalgic with the NES Classic. Packaged with 30 classic NES titles we all loved. On sale now at your local EBay and Craigslist for $200. MSRP $60.

CFB: We took Memphis with the points. The line has balooned up to WKU -6.5. This is why you wait if you're taking a dog. Still like the Tigers to win or keep it closer than 4.5.

NBA: Take the Lakers + 8.5 v. Charlotte. This is a game I see the Lake Show winning out right. Giving me 8 makes me a happy happy camper.

CBB: Loyola Chicago -1 v. Toledo. Loyola just got a top 25 vote this week. They've been tough this year and Toledo is average. Ill take the Ramblers to win by 4.

NHL: I dont like hockey and I'm not a fan of betting, so i defer to my Bob the Goon for advice. Take the Under 5 in the LA Kings v. Columbus Blue Jackets game.

*DISCLOSURE: ALL sponsorships are satirical, and this site nor its contributors are paid via any sponsor(s) message(s). This is why we must win the picks.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-Bow
Tried to tell you that Memphis pick wasn't gonna work out for you, Vic.

2-2 last night. Lake show puts us up one unit. Thankfully....

+3 units Lakers
-2 Units Loyola
+1 Unit NHL Under
-1 Unit CFB.

Overall im not complaining, but I failed the people with a .500 day. Lets make 12/21/16 a winner.

Reactions: C-Bow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT