ADVERTISEMENT

USAToday's CFB writer Paul Myerberg gives a grade to every team

My report card thoughts...

Think MT B- grade was graded on a bell curve. Too generous. We deserved a solid C and can even say C- would be justified.

Strongly agree with Marshall, ODU, UAB, and WKU's grades. Can't argue against North Texas, Rice, FAU, or FIU grades.

Southern Miss is improving that did not receive quite enough credit at a solid D. Would grant them a C- based on what I saw this season. A little under graded.

La Tech's A- grade was generous, too. think they were a B even though they went to the C-USA Championship.

UTEP's A- was inflated, especially without a bowl win.

I would say C- and maybe even a D. I was not happy with the lag in Busters adjustments throughout the season. He and Stock should have seen that Grammar didn't have it in the arm department sooner than they did. They finally adjusted later in the season but it took Marshall picking our pockets several times for them to wake up. We should of played Stock more at the end of the season but I know they were trying to keep his redshirt status. Very frustrating. Stock will get a lot of playing time next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT