ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL tweets from vandy fans about the blowout coming to the Raiders

Stock is 100%. The surgery was just to remove some bone spurs and clean up everything. His injury last year was his collarbone on his non throwing side. His range and arm strength is deep. He's over 200lbs now and the 20lbs he's gained is all muscle. He's been going full steam from what the reports and my buddies say.

He also coached the O during the spring and when TF took a day off, he had Brent call the plays since Brent wants to coach. There's some good video about it out there. I think he will be a better QB this year than he's been so far. He's a smart guy so I think he's probably benefitted from not playing in the spring and knows the offense even better.

Really like DaBlueRaiders moxie. Vanderbilt has a rich tradition of athletics in the SEC, bring up the SEC gpa. When is the CUSA, AAC, MAC, and Sub Belt aligning into 1 Super Athletic Conference for the biggest weeknight tv deal in NCAA history?
It
Really like DaBlueRaiders moxie. Vanderbilt has a rich tradition of athletics in the SEC, bring up the SEC gpa. When is the CUSA, AAC, MAC, and Sub Belt aligning into 1 Super Athletic Conference for the biggest weeknight tv deal in NCAA history?
It's weird that you would say that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT