ADVERTISEMENT

TV for VU tonight?

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Thought I saw something about the $EC network but my guide doesn't show the game on either the main or alternate $EC channels. A little help here?

Thought I saw something about the $EC network but my guide doesn't show the game on either the main or alternate $EC channels. A little help here?

Showing SECN+ which I believe means ESPN3. Online stream through WatchESPN app

home cooking by the refs in the 4th q.

With Johnson in providing some scoring this wouldn't be close.

Raiders up by 6 with about 7 mins to go...we need some offense.

home cooking by the refs in the 4th q.

With Johnson in providing some scoring this wouldn't be close.

Raiders up by 6 with about 7 mins to go...we need some offense.

SEC commish in the audience, he wanted to make sure the refs were earning their pay. He could've hire three call girls and not got a more biased trio.

65-54 a double digit win for the Lady Raiders without Alex Johnson on vandy's court.

F vandy, F the $ec refs, and F their fans.

Reactions: Hop45
from another thread on that message board:

"...There is no way Middle should have been in this game, especially with Jackson out. VU was head and shoulders above them in talent, but Middle was extremely disciplined and that’s what won the game for them. There are many slower players that can shoot the wide open 3, if your offense gets them shots....."

http://www.14powers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4949

from another thread on that message board:

"...There is no way Middle should have been in this game, especially with Jackson out. VU was head and shoulders above them in talent, but Middle was extremely disciplined and that’s what won the game for them. There are many slower players that can shoot the wide open 3, if your offense gets them shots....."

http://www.14powers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4949
LOL!! Their fans are a special kind of stupid.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT