ADVERTISEMENT

Trimming the List

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
I'll be updating this over the next few days, but based off of some activity I've seen and some tips from contacts out in the field, these are some names that you guys should be aware of moving forward in regards to visits, possible commitments, etc.

LeGrande Harley - 3-star OLB - He just committed to USF about 10 days ago, but he is supposed to be in town this weekend on an official visit with MT. If the visit holds, that bodes well for MT's chances of flipping him. He was very high on West Virginia throughout the process, but they cooled off. USF was kind of there the whole time, hence the commitment. This one could get interesting though.

Sean Bowens - 3-star OLB - 7 offers to date, including one from MT. He's said to be high on WKU, USF and Rutgers, but I have it on good authority that MT is still in the picture as well. They'll be looking to bring him in on an official.

Walter Brady - 2-star DE - Yes, Brady has been committed for some time. However, it's worth noting that he is taking his official visit to MT this weekend. The part where this gets real interesting is that he will follow this up with back-to-back visits to North Texas and Minnesota. MT may need to dig in here. I believe coach Polly is his contact here, IIRC.

Zeke Edmonds - 2-star LB - Currently uncommitted, but holds 7 offers, including one from MT. He is scheduled to be in town this weekend.

Richie James - unrated WR - Currently committed to Georgia Southern, but they just had a rebuild done on their coaching staff, so things are a little more open then they were before. He's visiting GSU this weekend, and is slated to come to MT the following weekend. If that visit holds, that should tell us about the current state of his commitment.

Alex Gardner - 2-star APB - You guys will remember this name as he's been on my radar for a while. Well, he's coming to MT on the weekend of the 24th, and will follow that up with a visit to FAU. Looks to be down to those two, unless somebody else swoops in the next couple of days to get him in town this weekend.

Tyler Henderson - 2-star RB - Brought this name to you guys last week, but he's on tap to visit MT. I haven't hammered down what the date of the visit is yet, but it looks to be down to MT and Wake Forrest. I'll keep digging on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News