ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for NCAA Tourney...

TheBigBluePeach

Blue Raider Fan
Jan 15, 2009
Anybody know if MTSU will be selling tickets through their box office, or does everyone have to go through ticketmaster?

from an email I received this morning

Your Blue Raiders men’s basketball team is going to the NCAA Tournament! Tickets to the tournament are being offered to BRAA members first on a request-only basis. Please see the info below for details on how to request your tickets to see the Blue Raiders in the NCAA Tournament!

Ticket Info:

Tickets for the first round of the NCAA Tournament are $100 per ticket and are only good for our session of games (Dayton/Syracuse game at 11:15, and our game at approximately 1:45). Tickets can be requested by calling the ticket office at 615-898-5261, or e-mailtickets@mtsu.edu with your name, number of tickets you would like to request, and contact information. Please request your tickets by noon on Tuesday, March 15. All tickets will be filled based on BRAA priority points.

Location and Game Info:

MT’s first and second round games will be played in St. Louis at the Scottrade Center located at 1401 Clark Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63103. We will play on Friday, March 18 vs. Michigan State at approximately 1:45 p.m. CT. If we advance to the second round, we will play on Sunday, March 20 vs. the Dayton/Syracuse winner (time TBD).

Information on tickets to the women’s tournament games will be sent out later this week. The location of the women’s first round game will be announced during the selection show tonight on ESPN at 6:00 p.m. CT. All fans are invited to a viewing party for the selection show tonight at the Kennon Sports Hall of Fame. Doors open to the public at 5:30 p.m., and the event begins at 6:00 p.m. CT.

Hurry and request your tickets today, as our allotment of tickets is limited and subject to availability. Call the ticket office at 615-898-5261, or e-mail tickets@mtsu.edu to request your tickets to see the Blue Raiders in the Big Dance!

Go Blue!

I have been looking and even though 100 sounds like a lot, they aren't going for much cheaper on Stub Hub or ticketmaster. Plus, I think these tickets are going to be way better sections than the ones on the other sites. We will see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT