ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB @ Tennessee Tech, 6PM, Friday, November 16, 2018 (ESPN+)

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Founded: 1915 Enrollment: 9,475
Colors: Purple & Gold Nickname: Golden Eagles
Series: MT leads 42-38
Conference: Ohio Valley
Facility: Eblen Center
Head Coach: Kim Rosamond Record at TTU: 17-42 (2) Overall: Same
2017-18 Record: 7-22 2018 Postseason: None
Starters Ret./Lost: 3/2 Letterwinners R/L: 6/3

TV: ESPN+

RADIO: WGNS 1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM

WATCH

LISTEN

LIVE STATS

It's really sad that a school as big as MT can't have a radio station carry Lady Raider Basketball that can be picked up 15 miles from Murfreesboro. Nothing like "Being Little Middle."

Reactions: MarJac23
It's really sad that a school as big as MT can't have a radio station carry Lady Raider Basketball that can be picked up 15 miles from Murfreesboro. Nothing like "Being Little Middle."

Internet app works worldwide

I get what your saying. But times have changed for us.

Incredibly poor officiating. Can't believe how biased these cheaters are. WOW.

Jess Louro was shoved to the ground on FOUR!!! consecutive possessions. Guess how many fouls called. ZERO. And Collier smashed into during a 3 point attempt. And look at the chip shot touch fouls they call on us. Just remarkable. Talk about a steal of a game by these refs. I don't usually, or like to, blame the officials but this was BAD.

And this team was supposed to be better than last year? Sure have not seen evidence of that yet.

I wasn't at the game in Cookeville. I chose to go see the men. When I saw the ladies in person vs. Vanderbilt, MTSU didn't have issues until Alex Johnson started having cramps. They had to work on her a lot in the second half. Did any of that happen at Cookeville? I thought they would be much better this year also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT