ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL So, what do we lose and return for 2018?

I think the biggest issue is healthy O Line that is better. Second, is our play makers on offense, they simple cannot turn the ball over. Its pretty amazing that we won 7 games with a -12 TO margin. With the same output and fewer turnovers, we win 9-10 games.

Zeke Cobb will be a factor at WR. He's now healthy and the redshirt is off. Ulysses Williams is another that will be getting PT. Jimmy Williams has to be integrated in more with the O as well. Austin Silvoy has to step up and get these younger WR's ready, We now have a few 6'2, 6'3, and 6'5 WR's which is what TF likes. Now it's time to use them. Richie is awesome and all but I think our WR corps will be better next year because of the shared production. I also think our offensive line will be better too. The new recruits are promising along with the young OL that got a lot of experience this year will help us on that front.

We didn't lose a ton this year but next year we will. I'll miss DJ, Richie, Tucker, Minter and Ward.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
Who do we lose? Or what positions get hit by losses? Brent still has another yr doesn't he?

Biggest loses, we lose Sanders (LB), Minter (CB), Rooker (PK), Tucker (WR), Trent & Hamilton (O-Line) and Jones (DE)

But we have a lot coming back. The most important area is O Line; we do lose 2 starters and they didn't perform as well as in the past.

Biggest loses, we lose Sanders (LB), Minter (CB), Rooker (PK), Tucker (WR), Trent & Hamilton (O-Line) and Jones (DE)

But we have a lot coming back. The most important area is O Line; we do lose 2 starters and they didn't perform as well as in the past.

Not sure I'd consider losing any of these OL as a "big loss"

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT