ADVERTISEMENT

Shock Poll: Fauxcahontas Leads Mrs. Inevitable in Iowa, New Hampshire

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
Shock Poll: Fauxcahontas Leads Mrs. Inevitable in Iowa, New Hampshire February 11, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Yesterday I spent a considerable amount of time explaining and trying to explain to you why I don't get this thinking that Hillary Clinton's invincible. I really don't understand why everybody is afraid of her on the Republican side. I have regaled you with those stories countless times, people I know literally scared to death. There's nothing that can stop her if she runs. Despite the fact that a no-name African-American came out of nowhere in 2008 and beat her, our side still believes that she's invincible, and I don't understand it.

FearHillaryWarren.jpg
Lo and behold, we have a new poll just out today, YouGov poll of likely Democrat voters. It was done for MoveOn.org and Democracy for America, and it contains shocking results. Elizabeth Warren leads Hillary Clinton in Iowa and New Hampshire. "The YouGov poll of likely Democratic voters for MoveOn.org and Democracy for America also found that 79 percent want Warren and majorities support her anti-Wall Street positions.

"Warren has said she doesn't plan to challenge Clinton, though several others have indicated that they are looking at a bid, including Vice President Joe Biden. ... The poll of 400 conducted Jan. 30 to Feb. 5 put Warren ahead of Clinton in Iowa, 31 percent to 24 percent. In New Hampshire, her lead is 30 percent to 27 percent. The groups cautioned that the poll mostly shows that voters are extremely open to her candidacy rather than her being a Clinton killer."

They're so worried about their own poll and how bad it looks for Hillary that they have to analyze it for their own readers saying it doesn't mean what it means, and this is classic left-wing media. Okay, you hear some facts. Elizabeth Warren, who has said she's not running, outpolls Hillary in Iowa and New Hampshire. The people that did the poll don't particularly like the result so they say, "Hey, this doesn't mean that she's a Hillary killer. It doesn't mean that at all. This is just an indication that these people want Elizabeth Warren to get into the race."

Now, they didn't ask that question in the poll. There's no question, "Do you regret that Elizabeth Warren is not in the race?" That question is not there. These are just the pollsters analyzing their own results. My point here is that the invincible Hillary is already losing in a YouGov poll and MoveOn.org. They're not inconsequential groups. And you know how polls are the bible to practically everybody in politics, it seems. This is not supposed to be. Hillary is supposed to be invincible. Hillary is supposed to be unbeatable. Iowa and New Hampshire.

END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

MoveOn.org: Poll Shows Big Opening for Elizabeth Warren in IA, NH

Warren has been growing in popularity with the liberal base for several years. That said, I think jeb bush will be the next president.

I just do not get the attraction of EW...I live in New England and she is not thought of as highly as outside the area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT