ADVERTISEMENT

schedule update

It's gonna be harder and harder to get P5 home games due to the super conferences.

For next year, that's
TN Tech 08/31
@ Ole Miss 09/07
Duke 09/21
@ Memphis 09/28

The two TN games are must wins (from an overall view, not specific to this admin) and Duke should be won too. Bye Week 3 or a conference game?

And wonder what conference school we won't be playing next year.

Why should we be beating Duke? Have you seen Duke play this year? Did you watch the game last time they visited Floyd?

They are going to destroy us.
Of the 'winnable' P5 games Masssaro has managed to bring to Floyd during the Stockstill 'error' his record is awful, One and Infinity. The one W was what? 2008? You'd think a professional business like AD would be pissed after all that, to waste his efforts. I will not be there. I know what the results will be.

Of the 'winnable' P5 games Masssaro has managed to bring to Floyd during the Stockstill 'error' his record is awful, One and Infinity. The one W was what? 2008? You'd think a professional business like AD would be pissed after all that, to waste his efforts. I will not be there. I know what the results will be.
Maryland!

Why should we be beating Duke? Have you seen Duke play this year? Did you watch the game last time they visited Floyd?

They are going to destroy us.
Oh, yes. 100%. I meant from a program standpoint (again, not for this admin). My point was it is a known team that isn't a traditional blue blood in football and for a normal G5 team, would be a good crowd and a good win would do wonders with it being at home.

But again, with this admin that squanders every possible opportunity......

Certainly Duke is Duke. They are on TV...More Than....Leave it To Beavahh!..Re Runs.

Who knows what Duke looks like next year. They're going to lose their QB Leonard, and Elko is probably going to get poached by some bigger school.

We'll roll over like we always do against anyone with a pulse. But in the realm of P5, Duke is no Alabama. They're not even a Mizzou. If we had a functional competitive football program, they're the type of program we should be scheduling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT