ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL FIRST GoMiddle coaching hot board!

That’s why the fact Jerry Mack popped up on footballscoop means something. Those guys don’t just report everything. They have a “in” on some level.

It may be Jerry Mack trying to throw his name in the mix. May be someone else.
He’s been throwing his name in, I think. He was on the initial list at TTU and ETSU as well.

I think he’s a good candidate.

Reactions: OliverLBaltz
That’s why the fact Jerry Mack popped up on footballscoop means something. Those guys don’t just report everything. They have a “in” on some level.

It may be Jerry Mack trying to throw his name in the mix. May be someone else.
Mack is a good coach he has HC experience, been at programs that had less than use and they won. A TN native.

Wasn't the fanbase happy when Ark St hired Buster away as OC; do we really want him back as HC?

Reactions: Hop45
Young and energetic would go farther than older and proven, in my opinion. This fanbase needs a coach to come in and drop a bomb in his opening presser. Show some passion!

Also know how to use social media properly...
I get what you're saying, but if the coach can consistently win 10–12 games a year, I don't care if they have the personality of sandpaper.

Reactions: crposton
The board will be updated soon and expect an updated tidbits article with scoop from @AustinLewis and I. @Tyler Pellom also has info, and if it’s ok with him I will include his intel in the premium article!

Subscribe
I just posted a few notes in the premium folder. Reading the tea leaves and following the smoke to the fire.

It’s STILL really early in the process & my BEST guess is that we could see something by early next week. With the portal opening, they need to get someone in to start hitting the portal & getting some Blue Raiders back into the fold.

Whoops, sorry, update coming later.
We will continue to revise the board, as it’s fluid.
I just posted a few notes in the premium folder. Reading the tea leaves and following the smoke to the fire.

It’s STILL really early in the process & my BEST guess is that we could see something by early next week. With the portal opening, they need to get someone in to start hitting the portal & getting some Blue Raiders back into the fold.
I have a link homepage

But but but we have no money......

We had money. It was going into this guy's pockets.

The whole normal lifecycle of a G5 football program was short circuited. Hire good coach, win, reap rewards in the form of growth of fans, media, money, etc - build facilities - good coach leaves, collect buyout - repeat repeat repeat.

Instead, we were bled nearly to death for 18 years by one guy.

People not allowed to make mistakes ?

You and I may be willing to extend grace to someone like Willie Simmons because we subscribe to the old adage "except for the grace of God there I go", and we understand there are almost always three sides to stories like Willie's - his, hers, the truth. But most people these days will not extend grace. It's our fallen human nature. They will forever ostracize someone like Willie Simmons and would sentence him to death if they could. My memory of Willie's story could be wrong but I think he resigned because of some type of assault, but even so, I'd be willing to extend grace to someone like that at least once.

But but but we have no money......

We had money. It was going into this guy's pockets.

The whole normal lifecycle of a G5 football program was short circuited. Hire good coach, win, reap rewards in the form of growth of fans, media, money, etc - build facilities - good coach leaves, collect buyout - repeat repeat repeat.

Instead, we were bled nearly to death for 18 years by one guy.

accurate observation. He was either selfish or just lacked self awareness. He made a lot of money while at MT. A lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT