ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Returning Players

Just curious as to if anyone has heard any womens bball recruiting news? I believe we still have three spots available. One freshman (Harrison) coming in next year, and she's a good one but that's the only addition that I am aware of with four departures. Seems like the impact players out of the portal are finding homes and maybe we have some signings that we are staying quiet about, but would love to hear some news soon.
I don't expect too.
much because the NCAA has turned college basketball into a who has the most money sport. We will know when the time comes, I would guess they are not saying because of all the big money buzzards circling. Like everything else in this country the powers that be in the NCAA have ruined it.

I don't expect too.
much because the NCAA has turned college basketball into a who has the most money sport. We will know when the time comes, I would guess they are not saying because of all the big money buzzards circling. Like everything else in this country the powers that be in the NCAA have ruined it.
Well said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT