ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Projecting MT basketball's starting 5

trying to think of the last time Kermit had a true freshman point guard. It would have to be his first year, maybe?

trying to think of the last time Kermit had a true freshman point guard. It would have to be his first year, maybe?

Kanaskie started 11 games of his true freshman season in 05-06. Bryan Smithson started 28 games as a true freshman in 03-04. In CKD's first year, Eric Parham had the bulk of the starts at point guard.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Kanaskie started 11 games of his true freshman season in 05-06. Bryan Smithson started 28 games as a true freshman in 03-04. In CKD's first year, Eric Parham had the bulk of the starts at point guard.

I don't think Parham was a freshman. Didn't he play at Aquinas, in Nashville, before us, plus a year for Wiel?

I don't think Parham was a freshman. Didn't he play at Aquinas, in Nashville, before us, plus a year for Wiel?

Yes, Parham played one year under Weil. Kermit's first PG signee was JUCO transfer Keith Connor, who backed up Parham.

Correct, Parham was not a freshman. I was just saying he started the majority of games during 02-03 since Space specifically referenced CKD's first season.

Reactions: MT Glenn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT