ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Position Breakdown: The Offensive Line

Oh my goodness.....an article about spring. What a miracle. I read the article and it was a complete blank. Very little info and a continuance of keeping the fan base in the dark IMO. This article does not get me excited to buy season tickets. At least Kermit Davis will give us a little bit more info on the basketball players. Maybe Kermit can rub off on Stock. Our sports information department is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness.....an article about spring. What a miracle. I read the article and it was a complete blank. Very little info and a continuance of keeping the fan base in the dark IMO. This article does not get me excited to buy season tickets. At least Kermit Davis will give us a little bit more info on the basketball players. Maybe Kermit can rub off on Stock. Our sports information department is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason I got a Youtube email the other day with videos that had been added by people I followed. One was MT Athletics and it was the 2005-2006 recap. There was a part in there where it showed Stockstill at the presser when he was hired. He was talking about being excited, motivated and ready to take MT to the next level. I guess he has lost all of the piss and vinegar and just wants to compete.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT