ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MT Young Alumni tonight

MTCasey

Blue Raider
Jan 26, 2012
Hey guys,

I am the president of the MT Young Alumni group, which is still fairly new to the University. We are trying to grow participation and interest in the group, and I figured some of us that post/lurk here might be interested.

MT Young Alumni exists to provide social/networking opportunities (and some University-specific philanthropic endeavors) to MT alums 35 and younger. With Middle producing so many new alums over the last 10-15 years, we felt like a Young Alumni group could be a great opportunity for recent grads to stay connected to the school and each other.

We have a mixer/networking night at Friday's in Murfreesboro this evening from 5:30-7:00, if any of you are interested in attending. We'll be providing appetizers as well.

Also, let me know if any of you don't already receive emails from us and would like to be added to our list- we have events being planned about every other month right now- Arrington Vineyards, Sounds games, MT game-watching gatherings, etc. You can also like the MTSU Young Alumni Facebook page to keep up with what's going on.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Casey Brown
casey.brown@mtsu.edu

Great idea!!! I truly wish your endevors well.

I'm for anything to get our alumni more involved and incorporated in our University Athletics!!

That said, I'm afraid my wife and I don't qualify as we are old enough to be your parents.

Good luck and if us old farts can be of help let us know.

I'm TRUE BLUE thru & thru!!

D-winns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT