ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Oakland vs. Whitehaven....

Oakland dominates...I never thought they could beat Maryville, and they dominated them physically, the score wasn't indicative of the butt kicking. I know nothing about Whitehaven, so making this based on watching Oakland. They have athletes everywhere.

Oakland dominates...I never thought they could beat Maryville, and they dominated them physically, the score wasn't indicative of the butt kicking. I know nothing about Whitehaven, so making this based on watching Oakland. They have athletes everywhere.
So does Whitehaven. It's gonna be a slug fest. I'm definitely gonna watch it.

"I'm definitely gonna watch it."

I'll be watching the Blue Raiders in Mobile on the USA web-site. I may check in on the score of other games but I'll be watching MT when our games are available anywhere.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
does it cost money to watch that game on the USA website?

Oakland played too conservative. White haven was huge on the line, must have outweighed Oakland by 50lbs per man

Sad for mid-state pride that the representatives in the two highest classes both lost after dominating early. Indy lost the momentum at the half giving up a huge lead, The Patriots lost all focus mid way through the 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT