ADVERTISEMENT

New moderator for the board....

Thanks to EWGlenn for 'assuming the position', LOL. Seriously though, thank to him and for the thoughts. Turn 70 next month. That and some health issues (not life threatening), have me concentrating on things of immediate concern. Will always be a Blue Raider fan. True Blue. Will comment from time to time.

I always assumed Space was a few years younger than me but of the same era since we had so many of the same memories. It appears I was correct.
I do appreciate so much what Space has done in what had to be a thankless and very poorly paid position (partly my fault since I've never paid for the premium subscription). It's hard being a BR fan and must be even harder being the moderator for what is now the only BR message board.

Space; if there is ever a Hall of Fame for most loyal Blue Raider fans you will be in the first class.

Thanks so much, even though I've pulled way back on my MT fandom just knowing you have left the position leaves me feeling as if I have lost a friend.

ewglenn: good luck and carry on.

Extremely grateful for Space's dedication to this board, and MT Athletics as a whole.

You are the definition of a super fan, good sir. Thanks for all you have done.
I really appreciate Space’s willingness to allow differing opinions and honest discussion about the good…….and the bad with our alma mater and specifically the Athletics Dept. No banning for raising legitimate concerns, unlike a previous forum that died. 💙💙👍

I really appreciate Space’s willingness to allow differing opinions and honest discussion about the good…….and the bad with our alma mater and specifically the Athletics Dept. No banning for raising legitimate concerns, unlike a previous forum that died. 💙💙👍
I plan to let y’all go at it too lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT