ADVERTISEMENT

32-40

MT01

All American
Aug 1, 2005
Let's add another stat to Stockstill's illustrious career.

That's his record in the first four games of the season. His 44% win pct in the first third of the season is propped up by wins against FCS opponents. Of his 32 wins, 41% come from FCS games.

• Sad
Reactions: SpaceRaider
To add to that...

1st half of season...44-61
as you said, remove the 11-2 FCS record and he's 33-59.

As I said in another thread,
Vs G5 93-69
Vs G5 with .500 record 24-48
Vs FBS 99-104
Vs FBS with .500 record 28-66
That means only 28% of his FBS wins have come against teams with a winning record.

Home 58-33.
FCS home 11-2
G5 home 46-24
P5 home 1-7

• Angry
Reactions: MTLynn
18-year .500 coach + removal of the football broadcast from the school radio station is sabotage.

The parasites employed at the school must be removed.
Legitimate question regarding radio. Is that a big deal nowadays? I stream everything. Have Android Auto in my truck and only listen to TuneIn (freaking love the Big 615 and cancelled my SiriusXM for it) unless I'm listening to us or WVU on the Varsity App. If I'm working in my garage I'm doing the same to my Bluetooth speaker. Or mowing the yard with my headphones.

Do that many people listen to old fashioned radio now?

Legitimate question regarding radio. Is that a big deal nowadays? I stream everything. Have Android Auto in my truck and only listen to TuneIn (freaking love the Big 615 and cancelled my SiriusXM for it) unless I'm listening to us or WVU on the Varsity App. If I'm working in my garage I'm doing the same to my Bluetooth speaker. Or mowing the yard with my headphones.

Do that many people listen to old fashioned radio now?
Every school has a radio presence, and they work hard to broaden the reach of their broadcasts. The parasites employed at MT, on the other hand, are only concerned with limiting the broadcast coverage area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT