ADVERTISEMENT

New front page layout launches TODAY!

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Hey guys,

I know I've mentioned this in the past, but Rivals has been working on a brand spanking new front page layout for some time now, and that layout is slated to launch today around 4PM!

This new design will make reading content and navigating the site so much easier, especially on mobile devices!

For me, there's a new content tool that I'll use for creating content for you guys. Let me say that this tool is so much easier than what we've used in the past! It'll make creating and updating content for you guys THAT much easier.

I'm really excited about this, and I think you guys will like it too.

As with any launch, there's the potential for bugs and things like that. Please drop me a line if you run into any issues and I can run it up the ladder. This platform has been in the works for ages now so I don't envision anything really drastic, but let me know if you do run into anything.

Enjoy the new layout and as always, tell your friends!!

Looks really good on mobile. When are the forum changes taking place?

Forums will stay as is sans some additional enhancements and features being added on. These forums we're using now were phase one of the site overhaul. More things will be coming!

Forums will stay as is sans some additional enhancements and features being added on. These forums we're using now were phase one of the site overhaul. More things will be coming!
It would be nice to have a ticker for the raider roundup forum on the front page so we can see most recent topics. Is that possible?

I cannot access this from my mobile phone. Samsung phone with android operating system. Anybody else having these problems?

I use a Note 5 and haven't experienced any issues. Is the problem still going on for you? I'll get my site producer involved if need be.

No worries. I just use my iPhone but I am sure if me and 92 have the same issue others are as well.

Is anyone else having trouble getting to the forums from the new main page?

A few days ago, it was fine - the bar across the top had "forums" listed.

Now, it only says "HOME" and then "Teams". No access to the forums. I had to search for raider roundup to get here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT