ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL New Coach Wish List

if we really are willing to pay up to 1.5 million, which has been rumored, then it should be somebody good. You can get a good coach at that number

Reactions: RaiderDeez
I don't look at the color of one's skin. It doesn't matter. The issue I have is when the color of your skin becomes a qualification.
If you don't understand I can't help you.
I bet you also don’t care if the coach is black, green, or purple, right?

It’s a fact that black coaches don’t get as many opportunities as white coaches, so any time our institution has a chance to provide more opportunities to under represented populations, it should take it.

I don't look at the color of one's skin. It doesn't matter. The issue I have is when the color of your skin becomes a qualification.
If you don't understand I can't help you.
You still didn’t answer my simple question. You made a statement and I asked you to support it with facts.

It’s a fact that black coaches don’t get as many opportunities as white coaches, so any time our institution has a chance to provide more opportunities to under represented populations, it should take it.
Yeah. And one of my best friends is black.
Jeez kid.

71 year old white male, married with 3 daughters & 5 grandkids. But, go ahead with your lazy response.
Pretty close on the age and race.
Let me give you some advice. When you grow up just remember everything isn't racist. Be kind to everyone and life will be much better.
Good luck.

No it shouldn’t. It should hire the best coach not hire the best one of a certain race.

Moreover, Simmons, Atkins, and even Mack would have been better hires. This is simply a terrible hire. But to say we should hire a specific race just because is asinine. Hire the best man for the job. Period. And we can’t do that here because of our moron of a President. Man I miss Dr. Walker.

Last edited:
Maybe this is like Stoops to A&M? Get it out there to see reaction and then pull it back if there is outrage?

FYI, with Parker Exec also assisting Duke, our people

No it shouldn’t. It should hire the best coach not hire the best one of a certain race.

Moreover, Simmons, Atkins, and even Mack would have been better hires. This is simply a terrible hire. But to say we should hire a specific race just because is asinine. Hire the best man for the job. Period. And we can’t do that here because of our moron of a President. Man I miss Dr. Walker.
Probably best if I don’t engage with this. Especially given your previous posts on the subject.

Every time I make the mistake of looking at this shitshow of a board again, I remember why I quit looking at it. Been the same shit since the Delphi days. Just with extra racism, right wing MAGA bullshit, and Covid denying sprinkled in.

Maybe this is like Stoops to A&M? Get it out there to see reaction and then pull it back if there is outrage?
Too much to hope.

M&M don’t care what the fans think. Occasional lip service, but not really.

Sad thing, we know if we are stuck with Derek for 5 or more years even if this doesn’t work. Massaro has already proven a coach can go through the worse 3 year stretch in the sports history and he won’t make a move. He will give DM a chance to correct poor assistant coach hires. Then if DM wins 4 or more conference games, he gets a lifetime contract.

Where can we watch the press conference? I'm sure it's been posted here, but i can't find it.

Great move by Duke. I feel a little better now as we were not going to beat an ACC school. But I would’ve been really disappointed if he ended up at James Madison and/or if we didn’t push hard enough and he stayed at Penn State.

Great move by Duke. I feel a little better now as we were not going to beat an ACC school. But I would’ve been really disappointed if he ended up at James Madison and/or if we didn’t push hard enough and he stayed at Penn State.
And now we'll get to see him on 9/21/24 at Floyd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT