ADVERTISEMENT

New BRP episode

Great episode. I knew he did a lot of the footwork for funds on the new facilities. Had no idea of all else he and his team do to engage fans. Camps, ball kid program, players going up in stands after match, etc. Great example of engagement. Add in the winning his teams do and you can see why we have such great tennis facilities.

Well done, you did the near impossible, you got me to listen to my 2nd ever podcast. Only because you had the foresight to interview an MT coach who has demonstrated WE can, with the exception of football, excel at the highest levels.
Too many thoughts here, but will begin by recognizing how articulate and prepared you were. No idea your background, but you exuded confidence and never stumbled over your thoughts.👏👏👏
Coach Jimmy B has totally immersed himself & his program into the fabric of the Rutherford County community. The game day atmosphere we all wish for during football games is what he has built for his home matches. Just shows with the right leadership and dedication it can be achieved across other sports.
Look forward to your future pods, candidly, words I thought I would never say 😀.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT